Tattersall Lander specialises in supplying independent project-based services to private sector and government clients. We provide the injection of expertise necessary to manage the complexities and challenges of land development.
Our flexibility as Project Managers allows us to work with individuals and organisations ranging from small businesses to large corporations and government departments.
Tattersall Lander streamlines the project management providing services to encompass project scoping, design (and design development) documentation throughout planning and construction stages. It may also include:
- Management of Subdivision Certificate process
- Coordination and supervision of land title registration process
- Site investigation analysis and subsequent appraisal
- Post-project advice and client support
- Coordination of specialist reports and the preparation of documentation for development approvals
- Identification and analysis of risks (financial and construction)
- Strategic value management studies
- Consultant selection, fee negotiation and appointment
- Design review, development appraisal and reporting
- Procurement and financial management
- Contract administration procedures
- Project Programming
- Tender coordination, review and evaluation
- Documentation control, record keeping and reporting
- Client representation
- Consultant team management
- Payment certifications
- Management of contract completion, commissioning and handover.
Tattersall Lander liaises with councils and other authorities, assembles project teams, engages all consultants, recommends and appoints contractors using our extensive experience to achieve a design that meets client’s specific needs.
Our project management services provide objective, impartial expertise and proven effectiveness in achieving optimum time, cost and quality outcomes. At Tattersall Lander we believe that trust, understanding and communication with our clients are the foundation to successful project delivery.